Soul Flight can benefit women who:
- Want to grow in, and continually surrender to, the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- Know that addictions and mental illness are best treated within a supportive system of Christian spiritual mentors, professional counselors, doctors, and personal accountability partners.
- Are willing to submit to biblical authority and discipline, along with the rules and pastoral direction of Soul Flight Ministry.
- Desire a safe, supportive, and ethical sober environment.
- Are willing to let go of the hurts, habits, and shame of the past, and live in the new life pre-destined for them by God.