Live-streaming Worship Services
President Trump and the Surgeon General has requested no groups of 10-or-more gather. Due to these recommendations here is what Heritage Nazarene Church is Doing:
- The church board is praying together and finding ways to meet needs, share ministry together and honor Jesus Christ.
- Wednesday Bible study and Sunday morning worship services will be Live Streamed on Facebook. Sign up for the video Live event, 6:30pm Wednesday and 10:00am Sunday morning.
- Small groups are encouraged to meet together, either at home, or at the church.
- Pastor Kevin is available for visits, spiritual support and prayer. if you have a need please call the church office; if you know of a need please go and meet that need; call, text, email your church family to stay spiritually close.
- The church office will continue to be open M-F, 9-12 and by appointment.
- The church needs your on going financial support – you can use Givelify online giving HERE, or your tithe check can be dropped off or mailed-in to the church office.
- The food pantry will become more and more important for our church family and community. please continue to bring non-perishable items. especially important:canned goods, instant milk, canned meats, baby care items (diapers, wipes, baby food, formula). Unfortunately we are low on toilet paper!
- Please observe all precautions concerting transmission of coronavirus: avoid groups, wash hands, practice good hygiene, stay home and maintain your “social distance”,seek medical attention immediately if you have an y symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, aches/pains, ect.), and do not be afraid. This is a good time to begin a habit of daily time with the Lord in His Word and prayer. Pastor Kevin has study resource available by request.
Dr. O’s “CORONAVIRUS 10 COMMANDMENTS”
- Not canceling services yet….
- Stay alert & aware of news/updates.
- Those with health vulnerabilities or compromised immune system please limit public exposure; call office to let Pastor know if you’re staying home so he can offer support and care while you “sit this out.”
- If you have a COUGH or are SNEEZY for any reason, please stay home; Pastor will call on you and ensure you are well supported.
- If you feel you may have COVID-19 symptoms, please call your doctor to receive immediate medical care. Fever. Cough. Chills. Any discomfort!
- Please WASH HANDS and utilize hand sanitizer. There are new “reminders” at all sinks/restrooms.
- Avoid hand-shaking & close contact – Greeters will offer “Elbow Bumps” or verbal-only greeting.
- Stay tuned for church updates via Facebook and text alerts.
- Use the Givelify online giving tool to continue to support our Mission.
- Pray! (don’t panic)